POTATO MARKETING ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA
Potato Growers of Washington
To provide to our customers the highest quality, most competitively priced pre-season contracted processing potatoes in North America.
- Develop, negotiate, and manage pre-season potato contracts on behalf of member growers.
- Collect, compile, and distribute crop history and compensation amounts by grower and customer.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the standards of grading of potatoes for purpose of compensation determination.
- Develop and improve markets for member grower crops.
- Monitor and influence legislative activities for the best interest of the Potato Industry.
- Ben Hummel - Kennewick, WA President
- Brandon Schaapman - Quincy, WA Vice-President
- Greg Harris - Boardman, OR Secretary/Treasurer
- Brandon Boorman - Quincy, WA
- Marvin Wollman - Warden, WA
- Mike Pink - Pasco, WA
- John Stahl - Ritzville, WA
- Troy Betz - Hermiston, OR
- Dale Lathim - Richland, WA Executive Director
Dale Lathim Potato Growers of Washington, Inc. 1030 N Center Pkwy, Suite 311 Kennewick, WA 99336
- Phone: (509) 539-6360
- Email: email@example.com